Having practiced law for 42 years, I can be of valuable assistance in the Supreme Court and Surrogate’s Court as a guardian ad litem or referee in complicated matters. I welcome such assignments.
I have performed many such assignments over the course of my career. For example:
In Supreme Court I have served as referee in contested commercial mortgage foreclosure actions.
In Surrogate’s Court I have represented
- underage grandchildren in a construction proceeding that involved two decedents in two states
- beneficiaries of principal in an accounting by a bank-operated common trust fund
- an interested party in a right of election proceeding
- unknown distributees in accounting proceedings, including kinship hearings
- a spouse who received nothing under the will in a probate proceeding
- children of the decedent in wrongful death compromises
- I will be pleased to provide samples of my reports upon request.